Learn how to identify signs of fatigue in the workplace as well as the strategies you can implement to help minimise and combat the symptoms of fatigue...
- Identify and act upon signs of fatigue.
- Understand fatigue management legislation and regulations.
- Implement strategies to minimise fatigue in the workplace.
- What is fatigue?
- Legislation and regulations.
- Heavy vehicle national regulations.
- Basic fatigue management.
- Advanced fatigue management.
- Causes of fatigue.
- Signs and symptoms of fatigue.
- Hazards and risks of workplace fatigue.
- Ways to minimise fatigue.
- Assessing fatigue management procedures.
- Duration: Approximately 2-4 hours.
- Assessment: Multi-choice questions throughout the course to test your knowledge.
- Prerequisites: None.
- Award: A certificate of participation will be awarded on completion.
Course material and assessment
This course and assessment is based on the Australian accredited coursework. If you'd like to have an accredited outcome a practical component has to also be completed.