Learn how to identify signs of fatigue in the workplace as well as the strategies you can implement to help minimise and combat the symptoms of fatigue...
- Identify and act upon signs of fatigue.
- Understand fatigue management legislation and regulations.
- Implement strategies to minimise fatigue in the workplace.
- What is fatigue?
- Legislation and regulations.
- Heavy vehicle national regulations.
- Basic fatigue management.
- Advanced fatigue management.
- Causes of fatigue.
- Signs and symptoms of fatigue.
- Hazards and risks of workplace fatigue.
- Ways to minimise fatigue.
- Assessing fatigue management procedures.
- Duration: Approximately 2-4 hours.
- Assessment: Multi-choice questions throughout the course to test your knowledge.
- Prerequisites: None.
- Award: A certificate of participation will be awarded on completion.
This course and assessment is based on the Australian accredited coursework. If you'd like to have an accredited outcome a practical component has to also be completed.